Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I would like to achieve this semester..

This semester, there are a lot of things that I would like to achieve. First of all, as a student of course I want to score good marks in the finals, and hopefully by any means get into the Dean’s List. Hmm, as a student also I wish to be successful in my co-curricular activity. I’m a basketball player, I used to play for my high school back then. My hope for this semester also is to represent UiTM Dungun in the KARISMA that is held annually.
Hmm, what else should I wish for this semester? Oh yeah, if I had the chance, I would also like to participate in the KL Culinaire competition. I don’t know why but that’s sounds exciting. Hmm… What else huh?? Oh yeah, before I forget, I would like to open a small business that can make me some money without always asking for my parents for money.
Ya hehe, cool right, I think that’s it for now, see you later. Chawz..

1 comment:

  1. You're active in sport? That's good =) Good luck in achieving those dreams =)

    ReplyDelete